(1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information and personal data (“Collected Information”): (a) information about your visits; (b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us, including information relating to registration of our events; (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
(3) DATA SHARING POLICY We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
(4) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on secured servers. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
(5) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites or such site operators’ actions including the collection or use of your personal information.
(6) COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.