It is no new news that AI and ML will be an integral part of our everyday lives – embedded in every service, every product, every interaction, pretty much every aspect of our lives.
Yet there is a mismatch between the people who are working in this area and the diverse society we live in!
Right here in Georgia, there are brands pushing the boundaries of interactive business applications and putting Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality to work. Join us as we hear from local businesses that are using immersive technology today. See how Delta Air Lines, United Way, and OldCastle are making AR/VR work for them TODAY.
Did you know that two-thirds of credit card swipes, debit card payments, and gift card purchases are processed through companies based in Georgia? Atlanta has earned the nickname Transaction Alley as a result. Join female industry leaders as we discuss how companies in Georgia are changing the game in Financial Technology!
Take two apps and call me in the morning! Fueled by technology, innovation and a rapidly-changing business model, the healthcare industry is being forced to undergo a seismic shift in the way in which it communicates with, listens to and services a complex, diverse customer base.
Blockchain is set to disrupt many industries, from finance to transportation to healthcare and more with a wide range of applications of distributed ledger technologies.
Did you know:
• $2.1B is the blockchain spend in 2018, to move from proof of concept to deployment; and set to grow at 42% YoY until 2022
• 14x as many blockchain positions advertised for every 1 qualified applicant, with LinkedIn postings tripling this year
• 91% of banks are investing in blockchain in 2018, 70% see blockchain as a way of creating new business models and entering new markets
• 50% of transportation executives are interested in Blockchain, but don’t know how to apply it
This session will investigate how blockchain can be harnessed to make the user experience more efficient, affordable, and secure.
The popular Annual Analyst event of the Wireless Technology Forum will provide the platform for predictions, analysis and interactive discussions with a group of experts of what’s hot in the wireless industry. The discussions will address topics such as emerging wireless services, disruptive forces, where’s the innovation in mobility and ecosystem developments, etc. and what we can expect in the future.
Mobile commerce is rapidly becoming the way consumers shop online- apps drive 60% of shopping. Companies are adopting a mobile first approach to developing responsive online websites and stores. How are companies creating a fluid customer experience across all touch points?
Today we live in the era of instant and immediate gratification. Consumer tolerance for wait times, is next to nothing AND we want to be able to buy/ access stuff from anywhere, anytime and expect delivery anywhere, anytime. With these expectations:
- How do companies define customer experience? What are tablestakes for success?
- What are the key elements that drive costs for merchants, providers?
- What are technologies, tools that companies are using to anticipate and predict customer
- What emerging technologies can we expect to have an impact over the next 12-24 MO? Drones
for last mile delivery? Online/ Offline partnerships?